EXTRA STRONG installation adhesive.
A slow-drying glue that ensures a long lasting seal between the mouldings and the wall and/or ceiling. Suitable for interior applications and on porous surfaces.
310ml > 7 to 8m
The correct use of DecoFix glues is very important:
– For Axxent and Luxxus profiles you should use DecoFix Pro for indoor spaces and on porous surfaces you should use DecoFix Extra for the seams. Use DecoFix Hydro on new build or on recently plastered walls, for outdoor applications and non-porous surfaces.
– For Basixx profiles use the DecoFix Pro glue for installation and to seam joints.
Extra strong MS polymer glue for non-porous (tiles, glass, …), damp environments (also new build or recent plastered walls) and exterior applications.
– Long-lasting seal between mouldings and the wall and/or ceiling
– Remove with soap solution
– Paintable after hardening (min. 24 hours)
– 290ml > 7 to 8m
Polyurethane-based glue to seam joints between mouldings.
– Remove excess glue before hardening (max. 1 hour and repeat after 2-3 hours)
– Clean with acetone or synth thinner
– For Basixx: use DecoFix pro for joints
– Can be painted after 24 hours
– 310ml > min. 80m.